Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unemployment is more like unenjoyment.

Well, it's 9:16 am on Wednesday and though it's only been a few days of being laid off, I'm already getting sick of it.  Don't get me wrong, I love being home and spending time with Missy, but now that the weather is getting just a little bit warmer, I hate being couped up in the house.  Not to mention that I don't make nearly enough money in unemployment to cover the bills.  And it's such a hassle to get unenjoyment rolling, it's almost easier to just work.  It's especially hard for me because even though I know that the contractors pay into my unemployment insurance, I still kind of feel like a terd for drawing unemployment.  I kind of feel like I'm on welfare or something, you know.
Anyfart, there's a good chance I'll probably be laid off for the rest of the week so hopefully I can get some stuff done around the house or get some errands ran for Missy.  I won't try to do too much though because it's looking like I'm gonna have the whole weekend to get it done.  Missy's gonna be outa town over the weekend for her cousins bachelor party and originally I was gonna hit up Tri show at The Daquiri Factory, but since I've taken a vowe to not even step foot in a bar ever again, than that's kind of outa the question now.  I don't know what I'm gonna do, maybe go rent some PS3 games or something.  Well, if anybody wants to hang out, just hit me up!

No comments: